Included is everything you need to have a fun, memorable, and family-centered celebration around the Easter story.
THIS EVENT FEATURES
- Engaging activities
- An Easter story presentation everyone can understand and enjoy
- Family questions to spark conversation
- A fun song to sing or dance along to
HOW IT WORKS
This video led event is done at your pace, with your whole family. Everyone can take part in the fun. The guide including how to play the games is just a click away, but it's fully explained in the videos as well.
Grownups: Pre watch the instructions by jumping to Marker #4 (1:39) for Peep Jousting and Marker #6 (5:04) for Easter Egg Throw Down. The video is below.
(Gather before starting the video)
PEEP JOUSTING (A Peep is just a marshmallow bird)
- 2 large marshmallows. You could make these prior.
- Microwaveable plate
- Marker or Sharpie (optional)
EASTER EGG THROW-DOWN
- At least 10-20 pairs of socks
- Laundry basket
WHAT YOU DO
Gather the needed supplies for the two games.
Gather your family with all the supplies.
Press play and follow the prompts in the video to complete the event.